Screws, bolts, etc are automatically fed & tightened using our Automatic Screw Tightening Machine. Our machine can be integrated with any make Pneumatic or Electric screw driver. We provide hand-held, stand alone, multiple head, robotic, etc screw tightening machines. We also provide accessories like Toggle Arm & Torque Arm. All our machines are equipped with a controller having a PLC & HMI to display stroke counter, machine errors, warning for bit life, password protection for settings, etc.Screw Running Machine:
- Low maintenance & reliable
- Works with any brand screwdriver
- High torque capacity
- Works with many screw heads & shapes
- Experienced service backup
Auto Screw Running Technology:
- In an auto screw running machine the screws are loaded into the feeder & fed automatically one by one to the tip of the screw driver. This reduces the cycle time to complete the screw figment.
- MTM (Motion Time Measurement) is a procedure used to determine nominal times to complete a particular operation. An MTM study calculated that the time saved when automatic
- screw-driving systems are installed, is 1.7 to 2.5 seconds per screw location increasing efficiency by 40% - 50%. A stand-alone screwing machine can also perform multiple screwing operations
- simultaneously to reduce operators & increase productivity.
- Auto screw feeding from a pipe is possible only when L > (1.2 x D). When feeding from a hose pipe is not possible, we also offer pick & place system as a solution. The system needs to be custom designed to work reliably for a particular dimension of the screw.
- The system can work with screws without washer, with captive plain & captive spring washers. Washers which are not captive cannot be fed automatically from the screw feeder. The auto screw feeding machine works for all different screw types like machine screws, self - tapping screws, wood screws, bolts, etc.
- The auto screw feeding machine works for most of the different screw head shapes & screw driver slot shapes.
Hand-held Screw Running Machine:
- Compact, lightweight & easy to use.
- Works with any brand electric or pneumatic push to start screw driver.
- Can also be integrated into an existing push to start screw driver.
- Needs minimal push down force.
- Can drive screws to a specific depth or torque.
- Special jaw mountings can be designed to prevent part contact & damage, screw into counterbore, etc.
- Horizontal screwing possible with a pistol grip attachment.
- Machine controller includes screw counter.
- Screw size: M2 to M6 (Custom machines can be made for other sizes)
- Torque : Based on the push to start screw driver selected
- Air pressure: 3 - 5 bar
- Bowl Capacity: 1000 - 1500 screws based on screw size (can be increased with an additional hopper)
- Ensure perpendicular motion of the handheld screw running machine
- Light weight, easy to move & operate
- No reaction torque is transmitted back to the operator’s wrist, reducing vibration, operator fatigue & improve ergonomics
- Smooth & safe